Medication adherence continues to be one of the top challenges for pharmacy practice. To meet this challenge head on, pharmacists must develop better strategies to keep their patients on track with their medications.
Here are just few easy ways to boost adherence in your pharmacy.
1. Refill Reminder Reports
The Refill Reminder report compiles all prescriptions that are due for a refill in a specified time range. The report can be configured to run and print automatically at a specified time daily if desired.
This report can be used in conjunction with our Auto Refill service, refill reminder text/email notifications, and any integrated IVR services.
- By Date Refill Due, Prescription Number, Patient
- By Facility
- By selected 3rd party insurance
- Day Supply
- Print Maintenance Refills Only
- Include Rx’s with 0 Refills
2. Reminder Texts & Emails
Sending an automated text or email is one of the easier methods to keep your customers up-to-date. Once configured, GuardianRx can generate a text or email based on set parameters letting your customers know when they are due for a refill.
You can even customize the automated messages when scripts are ready for pick-up, ready to be refilled, or are past due to be refilled.
For help with this feature, contact email@example.com.
3. GuardianRx Integrations
With the GuardianRx interface with Prescribe Wellness, you have the ability to identify patients who are under performing, view a more in-depth patient profile, and take the necessary steps to improve patient adherence.
- See missed opportunities or connected call results
- Enjoy visual data displays for all 5 Star Ratings measures
- Identify patients impacting your ratings with just one click
- Easily review pharmacy performance metrics
- Sort all data by payer (including Medicare), physician or physician group
For more on Prescribe Wellness, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about improving adherence, contact our Support Team by phone at 800.774.1361 or by email at email@example.com.